There is no registration and no registration/attendance fee for this conference.
Those accepted participants without a university or other institution's support are welcome to apply for travel grant with us.
We have arranged basic free accommodation for the accepted participants, but in case you would like something else - please take care of it yourself. You can find the list of accommodation facilities in Århus here.
Festival visitors: please plan your travel and accomodation here.
Some travel tips:
* Easyjet now flies also from Berlin to Copenhagen
* Nordic now flies from Stockholm (and other cities in Sweden) to CPH
* Blue1 now flies very cheap from Helsinki to CPH
* Ryan Air operates at Århus airport - they provide a lot of connections through London.
* Sterling Airlines operate at Bilund airport (see below) and provide direct connections to many European destinations.
* Aarhus airport/Tirstrup offers direct international flights to Amsterdam, Gothenburg, London (Stansted), Oslo and Stockholm. Busses from Aarhus airport/Tirstrup depart every 20 minutes after each arrival of a plane to Aarhus Airport, an airport bus is leaving outside the main entrance. The fare is 70 DKK which you pay to the driver in cash and it takes about 45-50 min. to reach the railway-station in Aarhus. Link.
* Plane from Copenhagen international airport to Aarhus Airport:
Aarhus Airport/Tirstrup is connected with Copenhagen international airport with 13 daily departures on weekdays and 6 departures on Saturdays and Sundays. The flight takes 35 minutes. In Copenhagen a free transit bus links the International and Domestic airport terminals.
* Trains leave Copenhagen Airport every hour at XX:40 and it takes about 3,5 hours to reach Aarhus Railway-station. The price is 317 DKK for a one-way ticket incl. seat reservation. Link.
* With DSB Danish Railways you can plan your travel from Europe.
* Bus from Kopenhagen (Kastrup) airport to Aarhus: 220 DKK (student mon-thurs 110 DKK). Link.
* Billund Airport, 100 km south of Aarhus, has direct international flight connections to Amsterdam, Bergen, Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Milan, Oslo, Paris, Riga, Stavanger and Stockholm. There is a bus service from Billund to Aarhus. The travel time from Billund Airport to Aarhus City is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Tickets are sold on the bus for about 150 DKK.
* Bus Berlin/Aarhus:
|Single (Kr. / Euro)||Double (Kr. / Euro)|
|Adults||400,- / 53,-||700,- / 93,-|
|Students||360,- / 48,-||630,- / 83,-|